GuideLines for Hostellers :
1. Alcohol, drugs, narcotics , firearm, gambling are strictly prohibited in the hostel premises
2. Animals and pets are not allowed
3. Persons with communicable or infectious diseases are not allowed
4. Offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the hostel
5. Absence during night without permission may lead to expulsion from the hostel
6.After checking out, hostellers are not permitted to leave their luggage in the hostel at any cost
7. Visitors who have not checked-in, the entry and movement of visitors is restricted to office area (reception counter) only. They cannot enter dormitory area .
8. Hostellers are not permitted to bring food from outside or arrange from outside caterers.
9. Hostellers have to switch off lights, fans and turn off taps when not in use
10. Maintain cleanliness and decipline in rooms as well as in hostel premises
11. Do not carry crockery and food items from kitchen / dinning hall to dormitories/ rooms
12. Do not expect 24 hours reception